Family Health Centers, Inc. is a diverse and growing organization providing culturally respectful, quality health care to the citizens of the communities that we serve. FHC employs nearly 150 employees and providers providing holistic comprehensive care across the age continuum.
FHC employs licensed, certified, educated health care professionals, dental care professionals, behavioral health professionals, pharmacists as well as support and administrative positions.
Our human resource and management staff are dedicated to providing our employees with the tools they need to succeed.
- Family Medical Doctors (Family Practice or Internal Medicine)
- Assistant Chief Medical Director
- Dental Hygienist (full-time and part-time)
- Patient Services Representative(Scheduling)
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Health Educator
- Family Nurse Practitioner (full-time and part-time)
- Medicaid Eligibility Worker
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Medical Office Assistant