Family Health Centers, Inc. is a diverse and growing organization providing culturally respectful, quality health care to the citizens of the communities that we serve.
FHC employs nearly 150 employees and providers providing holistic comprehensive care across the age continuum.
FHC employs licensed, certified, educated health care professionals, dental care professionals, behavioral health professionals, pharmacists as well as support and administrative positions.
Our human resource and management staff are dedicated to providing our employees with the tools they need to succeed.
- Assistant Chief Medical Director
- Family Practice Physician/Internal Medicine
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN Care Coordinator
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist (part-time)
- Patient Services Representative (scheduling)
- Medicaid Eligibility Workers