Social Media Policy
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Nudity in profile pictures,
- Defamation to a person or people,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
- Identifying patient information, and
- Other comments that the Family Health Centers Digital Team deems inappropriate.
Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of Family Health Centers . External, non- Family Health Centers links on any of our sites do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Family Health Centers . Therefore, all links posted as comments on Family Health Centers posts will be reviewed and may be deleted.
Repeated violations of the Family Health Centers social media and digital communication commenting policy may cause the author to be blocked from our social media and digital communication channels. We understand that social media and digital communication is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.